Kedutaan Besar Kerajaan Belanda saat ini, sedang membutuhkan karyawan untuk posisi :
Senior Climate Affairs and Water Management Officer
- Salary Scale: IDR 24.000.000 – IDR 36.000.000
- Working Hours: 35
- Contract duration: One year, renewal is possible
Main responsibilities :
- Develop a strong network within relevant ministries such as The Ministry of Planning (Bappenas); the Ministry of Environment and Forestry (KLHK); the Ministry of Public Works (PUPR); The Coordinating Ministry of Maritime Affairs & Investments (Marves) and regional/local government bodies.
- Build a strong network with climate-related nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), companies, youth organizations and media.
- Help enhance public awareness on climate and water-related issues by, among others, organizing webinars/seminars and workshops.
- Collect relevant data and intelligence on the latest climate-related developments in Indonesia such as legislation/policy outcomes, deforestation, hydrometeorological disasters and water management policies.
- Work closely together with the Netherlands Delegate Representative Water (currently based at PUPR) and maintain close contact with the Dutch water sector (Ministry of Water & Infrastructure, Rijkswaterstaat, the Regional Water Authorities and companies) in the Netherlands and Indonesia.
- Explore commercial opportunities in the field of water and seek cohesion with Dutch water- related programs in Indonesia.
Working Experience and Knowledge :
- An advanced university degree in a relevant field, preferably with international experience;
- Minimum of two years’ experience working on climate, environment and/or water affairs,
preferably in government, international organisations or business;
- Experience in engaging and dealing with government, international organisations or civil
- Good understanding of and a;nity with climate and/or water affairs in Indonesia;
- Skilled in collecting and interpreting data and compiling information and understanding organizational and functional relationships;
- Experience in managing projects;
- Fluency in English, both written and orally, is a must (NB: this will be tested).
- The candidate should also be fluent in Indonesian.
Competencies / skills Required :
- Pro-active approach
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong networking skills
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Results driven
- Reliable and accountable
Lamran dikirim melalui Email :
Paling lambat 02 Juni 2022 Pukul 23.59 WIB